Advanced good clinical Practice
About this course
ICH-GCP Guidelines are international standards of ethical and scientific consistency for the preparation, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, analysis, review and reporting of biomedical and behavioral research in the human population. Good clinical practice provides a framework of principles aimed at ensuring the safety of research participants and the integrity and validity of the data. The guideline came into force in 1997 as a guide by a steering group called the Tripartite International Harmonization Council (ICH) which included the regulatory agencies of the three major regions referred to above.
It is compulsory and necessary for a person to undergo training on the GCP guidelines before taking part in any clinical research operation. The Professional Certificate in Advanced Good Clinical Practices (GCP) course is designed to prepare clinical research personnel in accordance with the applicable GCP guidelines. This on-line training program is covered by 12 quality course modules to do so in-depth training on the ICH-GCP guidelines and related clinical research procedures.
Who should take this course?
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Aspirants (students/ working professionals) from following health science background: Pharmacy, Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Public Health, Life-Science, Physiotherapist, Traditional/ Alternative Medicine etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 12 high-quality learning modules with an online exam.
- In-depth knowledge in applicable ICH-GCP and regulatory guidelines.
- Learn the application of GCP on various study processes.
- Learn roles and responsibilities of clinical trial personnel.
- Certificate and Performance Card on successful completion.
- Opportunity to explore your career in Clinical Research Operations.